Sylvania 3' T5 HE LED Tube Light, 1400 Lumens, 3500K/ Warm White, 10 Watts, Replaces 3' T5 Standard Output Fluorescent Tubes, 25 Per Case Item # 7146008
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Energy saving replacement for fluorescent T5 standard output lamps. Due to numerous ballast designs and topologies, this lamp should be tested on existing ballasts before mass quantities are installed. No Rewiring Required.
- 3500 Kelvin (warm white) appearance.
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water).
- 1400 lumens of brightness.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 180° beam angle offers plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Ballast Compatible - No Re-wiring Required
- Optimized glass optical design tomimic traditional fluorescent T5 lamp
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||36 in.|
|Led Wattage||10 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|light output||1400 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||No|
|energy used||10 W|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||80 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||26 W|
|model||SubstiTube T5 HE LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3500K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|manufacturer||OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|zzDEL - LED Wattage||10 W|
|Show More ▾|