Smead® End-Tab File Folders With Antimicrobial Product Protection, Straight Cut, Letter Size, Pack Of 100 Item # 715420
These Smead end-tab file folders are treated to resist the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew to keep your files safe. The reinforced tabs are designed with high-traffic environments in mind, withstanding frequent filing and review.
- Helps to prevent stains, odors and product deterioration.
- Ideal for use in high-traffic offices.
- Reinforced straight-cut tabs with undercut panel. Helps labels stand out for easy readability.
- Folders are pre-slit to accept self-adhesive fasteners.
- Acid-free stock won't yellow or fade over time.
- Greener choice — contains a minimum of 10% postconsumer recycled content.
- Letter-size (8 1/2" x 11") folders with straight-cut tabs make filing and identification easy.
- File folders with antimicrobial product protection come in a pack of 100 for plenty of storage.
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Certified Sourcing|
|manufacturer||Smead Manufacturing Company, Inc.|
|postconsumer recycled content||10%|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||10%|