ViewSonic® 3D Ready Short Throw WXGA DLP Projector, PS600W Item # 7165411
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Watch your favorite movies on the big screen with the 3D Ready Short Throw DLP Projector. With a 3,500 lumen brightness and SuperColor technology, this projector delivers bright images and increased color accuracy for crisp and clear visuals. The Projector 720p HDTV 16:10 PS600W uses SuperEco technology to extend the lamp life up to 15,000 hours, while the horizontal and vertical keystone correction helps eliminate crooked and distorted images.
- 3,500 lumen brightness ensures bright images in most environments.
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction help eliminate crooked and distorted images.
- SuperColor technology delivers increased color accuracy.
- Compatible with Interactive Whiteboard Module.
- SuperEco technology extends the lamp life up to 15,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||15000 hr|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||22,000:1|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||Yes|
|Maximum Image Size (Diagonal)||300 in.|
|remote control included||Yes|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Multimedia Projector|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||18000000|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|Operating Power Consumption||260|
|Standard Mode Brightness||3500|
|Throw Type||Short Throw|
|Product Name||PS600W DLP Projector|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PS600W 3500 Lumens WXGA HDMI Networkable Short Throw Projector
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and corporate environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Project 120 inches from 4-feet 1-inches in 3500 lumens
- EASY SETUP: Simple setup and control, just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
- LONG LAMP LIFE: SuperEco mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, USB, VGA, and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PS600W WXGA Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, and Remote Control. Optional Interactive Kit PJ-VTOUCH-10S (sold separately)
Large Images In Small SpacesA short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms. In addition, any blinding lights in front of the presenter, distracting shadows on the projected image, or glaring hotspots on the screen, are all eliminated because the projector’s light source is closer to the projection surface.
DescriptionThe ViewSonic® PS600W networkable projector features 3,500 lumens, native WXGA 1280x800 resolution, and an intuitive, user-friendly design. Exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, and a 10W speaker delivers incredibly clear and audible sound. A short throw lens with a 0.49 throw ratio offers large projection images for smaller rooms. With HV keystone, corner adjustment, and easy network management, the PS600W provides flexible setup. Designed with smarter features and extensive connectivity, the networkable short throw PS600W is ideal for use in education and corporate environments.
Easy LAN ControlAn integrated RJ45 connection allows you to remotely set up and manage projector content from a PC or laptop. You can also remotely turn the projector on or off, or adjust the volume and other settings, via a user-friendly on-screen interface.
HDMI and Powered USBWireless HDMI dongles (such as Google Chromecast, Roku Streaming Stick, and Amazon Fire TV Stick) can be plugged into the projector’s HDMI port while being powered by a USB cable plugged into the USB A port. The USB A port provides power for most dongles, so a separate power source is not needed.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Reduced Input LatencyThis projector delivers smooth images without delay. Its ultra-low 16ms input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action.
Peace of MindViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration.
**Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.