Thecus N7770 SAN/NAS Server Item # 716578
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The N7700 brings the latest technologies to the table. Headlining is its whopping seven SATA hard disk bays that accommodate up to a massive 7TB of storage. If that isn't enough, the N7700 also comes equipped with an eSATA port where users can install yet another SATA hard disk.
- The N7700 supports iSCSI initiators, making it easy for users can centrally manage and deploy storage for their entire network.
- Stackable, enabling users to connect their unit with up to five additional N7700s and manage them via a master system.
- Multiple RAID modes on the N7700, including RAID 0, 1, 5,6,10, and JBOD.
- Features RAID expansion and RAID level migration, which means that users can add larger hard disks to available slots and join an existing RAID without having to power down the system, cutting productivity-killing downtime to zero.
- Offers support for ext3 and ZFS file systems. Users can select the system that they require and create the needed capacity for different applications.
- Equipped with Nsync, Thecus' remote data backup application. With Nsync, users can have the N7700 automatically upload files to an external storage device at a designated time.
- Capable version control via a snapshot function with the ZFS file system, allowing users to efficiently create and restore remote backups.
|dimensions||12 3/5" x 8 3/10" x 10 3/5"|
|manufacturer||Thecus USA, Inc|