This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. The series offers enterprise class QoS and security, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) stacking, static layer 3 routing and RIP, convenient fixed 10GbE uplink ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The 5130 EI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL 60950-1; EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products-Part 1; EN 60825-2 Safety of Laser Products-Part 2; IEC 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1; ANATEL; ULAR; GOST; EN 60950-1/A11; FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J; Emissions:EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; FCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Class A; EN 61000-4-11:2004; ANSI C63.4-2009; EN 61000-3-3:2008; VCCI V-4/2012.04; EN 6100-3-2:2006+A1:2009 + A2:2009; EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009; EN 61000-4-3:2006; EN 61000-4-4:2012; EN 61000-4-5:2006; EN 61000-4-6:2009|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|dimensions||1 7/10" x 17 3/10" x 14 1/5"|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet; 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Management||Web-based Management; SNMP v1/2c/3; Command Line Interface (CLI); RMON; DHCP; IMC; MIB|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Network Technology||10/100/1000Base-T; 10GBase-X|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|PoE Budget||370 W|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||1 management; 48 Power over Ethernet+ (PoE+, RJ-45); 1 uplink|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Product Series||5130 EI|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||17.64 lb|
|What's Included||5130-48G-POE+-4SFP+ EI Switch; Mounting Brackets; Power Cord|
HPE FlexNetwork 5130 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ (370W) EI Switch
|The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. The series offers enterprise class QoS and security, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) stacking, static layer 3 routing and RIP, convenient fixed 10GbE uplink ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The 5130 EI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.|
Scalable and Flexible Access Layer Switches
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium- and large-enterprise campus networks. The 5130 supports stacking, fixed 10GbE ports, static layer 3 routing and RIP v1/v2, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Four fixed 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) deliver performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
- Includes Software-defined Network (SDN) capabilities with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service with Traffic Management
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or entire switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
- ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Security with encryption of access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
(48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(4) SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
|Memory and processor||
1 GB SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 3 MB
512 MB flash
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
10 Gbps Latency: < 3 µs
|Throughput||up to 130.9 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||176 Gbps|
|PoE capability||370 W PoE+|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
100 - 240 VAC, rated
-54 to -57 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
|Operating temperature range||-5 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||490 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||160 / 1671 BTU/hr (168.8 / 1762.91 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 14.17 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HPE FlexNetwork 5130-48G-PoE+-4SFP+ (370W) EI Switch, Mounting brackets, power cord.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability