This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Quickly makes clear die-cut and continuous labels
- High-speed printing up to 4.3 inches per second lets you create up to 69 labels per minute for rapid operation.
- Compatible with 22 varieties of Brother DK die-cut labels and DK continuous tapes for versatile use. Accepts up to 4"-wide labels for shipping and large mail or continuous tape for custom signage. Also prints barcode labels and name badges.
- Works with black-and-white tape.
- User-friendly software includes a variety of barcodes and integrates with Microsoft® Outlook®, Word® and Excel®.
- 300 x 300 dpi resolution ensures labels are printed in crisp, easy-to-read detail.
- Built-in Ethernet LAN connection makes it easy to access your existing network. Also features USB and RS-232c (serial) interfaces.
- PC and Mac compatible.
|compatible tapes||most Brother DK die-cut labels and continuous tapes|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|import logos & graphics||yes|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|label tape included||none|
|labeler print speed||4.3 inches per second|
|manufacturer||Brother Industries, Ltd|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||300 dpi|
|Maximum Print Width||4 in.|
|maximum resolution||300 x 300 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4 in)|
|Media Size||Custom Size|
|media type||Roll Paper|
|PC/Mac compatible||Mac; PC|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|recommended use||Label Print|
|Standard Memory||8 MB|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||QL-1060N Network Thermal Label Printer; Label catch tray; USB Cable; AC Power Cord; CD-ROM (Software/Driver/User Guide); Setup & Operation Guide(for QL-1060N); Label supplies guide|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability