This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Bring your work to life in vivid color detail, sharp QHD resolution and extensive connectivity for outstanding usability. Superior screen clarity meets complete color precision for a brilliant viewing experience.Work the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.Made with eco-friendly materials, the U2515H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
|-014--upsell Short||Get a better view with a larger monitor.|
|Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 / 2000000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||25 in.|
|dimensions||13.3" x 22.4" x 1.8"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||30 - 113 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|monitor brightness||350 cd/m2|
|Monitor Features||PowerNap; cable management; Stand Lock|
|native resolution||2560 x 1440|
|number of colors supported||16.7 million|
|postconsumer recycled content||25%|
|response time||19 ms (On/Off); 6 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|typical response time||6 ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||56 - 86 Hz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||UltraSharp 25 Monitor - U2515H; Stand; Cable cover; Power cable; DP cable ( Mini-DP to DP); USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB port on the monitor); Drivers and documentation media; Factory Calibration report; Quick Setup Guide; Safety Information|
Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor - U2515H
Bring your work to life in vivid color detail, sharp QHD resolution and extensive connectivity for outstanding usability.
- Award-winning performance: Since each monitor is tuned at 99% sRGB, the colors look amazing right out of the box. The ultra-wide viewing angle on this 25” display lets you admire the QHD resolution at virtually any angle without losing those gorgeous colors.
- More ways to connect: Charge, connect and project handheld devices and more with extensive ports.
A performance to rememberSuperior screen clarity meets complete color precision for a brilliant viewing experience.
- Enjoy 25" of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great color consistency across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Get exceptional color accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a deltaE <3
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin bezel that is ideal for a seamless, virtually borderless viewing between monitors
- Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried
Designed for your comfort and convenienceWork the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
- Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up
- The U2515H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm
- For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2515H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and five USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.0 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering
Environmentally-conscious designThe Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor – U2515H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
|Product Description||Dell UltraSharp U2515H - LED monitor - 25" - with 3-Years Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee|
|Device Type||LED-backlit LCD monitor - 25"|
|Energy Class||Class B|
|Energy Consumption per Year||41 kWh|
|Features||USB 3.0 hub|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz|
|Pixel Pitch||0.216 mm|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 / 2000000:1 (dynamic)|
|Response Time||19 ms (On/Off); 6 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|Color Support||16.8 million colors|
|Input Connectors||2xHDMI, 2xMHL, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort|
|Display Position Adjustments||Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt|
|Screen Coating||Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) - with stand||22.4 in x 8.1 in x 15.7 in|
|Microsoft Certification||Compatible with Windows 7|
|Environmental Standards||ENERGY STAR Qualified|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, VESA EDID, DDC/CI, NFPA 99, TCO Displays|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years warranty|
|Bundled with||3-Years Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee|
|Designed For||Latitude 13 7350, 7370, E7270, E7470; OptiPlex 3040, 5040, 7020, 7040; Precision Mobile Workstation 3510, 5510, 7510, 7710; Precision Tower 3420, 3620, 5810; Venue 8 Pro (5855)|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability