Alliance® CAD Bond Paper, 3" Core, 30" x 150', 92 Brightness, 20 Lb, White, Pack Of 4 Rolls Item # 721673
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This CAD bond paper is bright enough to help text and images pop against the background. The acid-free Alliance wide-format paper is great for CAD drawings, spot color printing and more.
- 20-lb paper can handle a variety of uses.
- Bright white paper offers great contrast on final prints.
- Lint- and acid-free paper is archival quality and stiff.
- Compatible with leading OEM large-document laser printers. Offers dependable insertion performance for laser imaging and can withstand monochrome plotting.
- Designed for checkplots, CAD drawings and spot color printing.
- Each roll is individually sealed for protection. Unrolls straight and even for quality prints every time.
- Produced on a 3" core.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Wide-format paper comes in 30" x 150' rolls.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|Product Line||CAD Bond Paper|
|brand name||Alliance Rubber|
|Product Type||arge-Format Plotter Paper Roll|