This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Children can learn while they enjoy plenty of exciting stories. A variety of topics help engage young minds.
- Help build strong vocabulary skills, sight word knowledge, reading fluency and other important skills.
- Pictures and repetitive text make it easy for beginning readers to understand.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes "Who Lives Here?" science book, "Who Will Help?" fun and fantasy book, "The Costume Parade" math book and "All Through the Week with Cat & Dog," "Mr. Noisy's Book of Patterns" and "Scaredy Cat Runs Away" books. Also comes with "Oranges for Orange Juice," "Mother Goose Guessing," "Here Come the Trucks," "The Bear Went Over the Mountain," Who Can Go To School?" and "Cat And Dog on Playground Patrol" books.
- Set includes 12 total books.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Learn to Read|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability