This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Powecom KN95 Face Masks, Adult, One Size, White, Pack Of 10 Masks Item # 7241244
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
KN95 masks from Powecom offer multi-layer protection. An adjustable nose bridge and elastic headband offers elasticity for a proper seal. The 3-dimensional design boasts breathable, soft material that will not cause fog when wearing glasses. Made from 4-layers of non-woven fabric, each mask is moisture-resistant, non-toxic and non-irritating.
- Elastic straps and adjustable nose clip are ideal for different face shapes and sizes.
- Protects you from airborne particulates and pollution.
- Designed for 95% filtration, anti-bacterial and anti-dust protection.
- Made of high-quality soft, comfortable material.
- Four layers of filtration.
- Contains a metal strip that forms to your nose for a better fit.
- Elastic head straps hold masks in place comfortably.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- WARNING: The FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization for Non-NIOSH-Approved Imported FFRs Made in China authorizes respirators for use in health care settings by health care personnel as recommended by the CDC during FFR shortages until the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of personal respiratory protective devices is terminated under Section 564(b)(2) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act or the EUA is revoked under Section 564(g) of the Act. This product has not been tested or approved by NIOSH. This product does NOT eliminate the risk of contracting any disease, infection or virus. Health care personnel should consult the applicable and updated Emergency Use Authorization(s) issued by the FDA; CDC guidelines; and available local, state and federal guidelines regarding selection and use of KN95 respirators.
- Face masks are intended for single usage. Reuse of face masks is not generally recommended and is impacted by a number of variables, including the type and shape of the materials, straps, seals, bands, etc. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse face masks, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination of face masks should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Facemasks, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/face-masks.html (last updated June 28, 2020).
|product size||One Size|
|Number of Packs/Boxes||1|
|Number of Masks Per Pack/Box||10|
|Head Strap Type||Dual|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Product Type||Disposable Face Mask|
|Show More ▾|