Tripp Lite USB 2.0 Hi-Speed to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter White Item # 726581
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite U024-06N-IDC is a USB adapter cable for connecting to the 4-pin USB connector on motherboards. Great for connecting any device with standard USB connector to internal IDC Header USB ports commonly found on the latest motherboards.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Connector||4 pin USB Type A - female|
|Connector (Second End)||4 pin USB 2.0 header - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x Type A Female USB 2.0 USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 4-pin IDC USB Header|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
USB 2.0 Type-A Female to 4-Pin IDC Motherboard Cable, 6 in.
- Connecting a USB port to PC motherboard for internal USB devices or diagnostic testing
- Adding an additional USB port
The U024-06N-IDC supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps, making it ideal for multimedia applications. This cable is backward compatible with older USB generations and can be used with the latest USB 3.0 ports (transfer rates limited to 480 Mbps).
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
Premium foil and braid shielding with twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines deliver top-of-the-line signal quality. Molded connectors and integral strain relief ensure the cable lasts a long time.
- Extends USB Type-A connections by 6 in.
- Allows motherboard connection for internal USB devices
- Data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Backward compatible with earlier USB generations
- Premium foil and braid shielding
- Twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life
- Lifetime warranty
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Type-A Female to 4-Pin IDC Motherboard Cable, 6 in.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.