Texas Instruments® TI-Nspire Color Graphing Calculator, NSCX2/TBL/1L1 Item # 7276012
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ideal for math, science and STEM courses, the TI-Nspire color graphing calculator helps middle- and high-school students accurately solve complex problems. A host of interactive features and functions built into the calculator suit a wide range of needs.
- The 3.2" screen on the TI-Nspire makes it easy to view your calculations.
- 90GB memory promotes quick computing.
- Offers logic, calculus, forecasting, equation-solving, hyperbolic, logarithm, matrix, statistical and trigonometry functions.
- Last-digit erase feature helps make computing simple.
- USB-rechargeable battery provides ample power. Battery life of the TI-Nspire calculator will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||3.2 in.|
|last digit erase||Yes|
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|dimensions||7-1/2 in. X 3-1/4 in. X 0 2/5 in.|
|manufacturer||TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC.|
|Product Type||Scientific Graphing Calculator|
|Show More ▾|