Ergodyne Trex Ice Traction Devices, Adjustable, X-Large, Black, 6310 Item # 7291811
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Safely navigate icy, snowy conditions with Ergodyne Trex ice traction devices. With these spikes at the bottom of your shoes, you'll enjoy a firmer, more secure grip with each step.
- Provides grip and stability on ice and snow.
- Made of stretchable rubber.
- Stretchy rubber provides easy on and off over most types of shoes.
- 10 heat-treated carbon-steel studs provide a rugged grip.
- Aggressive tread pattern connects mid-foot and heel stud zones for stability.
- Reflective pull-on tab helps ensure you're easily seen.
- Remains flexible in temperatures as low as -40° Fahrenheit for lasting comfort.
- Adjustable cord helps ensure a secure fit.
- Compatible with Trex 6301 replacement studs (sold separately).
|model||Trex Ice Traction Devices|
|Product Type||Ice Traction Device|