Eco-Products Large PLA Sushi Containers, Pack Of 600 Containers Item # 7335938
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Customers can delight in the taste of spicy tuna without filling up the landfill with these Eco-Products Sushi Containers. The containers are made of renewable PLA and are compostable to offer a greener choice when packaging sushi rolls and other dishes for take-out orders.
- Crafted from renewable PLA, plastic.
- Ideal for packaging and displaying sushi and other cold foods.
- Compostable design for simple disposal.
- Comes with clear lids.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Compostable — made from materials that can quickly break down in commercial composting facilities (where facilites exist), helping you reduce waste while helping create usable organic matter.
- BPI Certified Compostable — certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) to be compostable in commercial compost facilities (where facilities exist).
|primary material||Polyactic Acid (PLA)|
|lid type||Pressure Fit|
|Material (Lid)||Polyactic Acid (PLA)|
|Product Line||Large PLA Sushi Containers|
|Eco Label Standard||BPI Certified Compostable; ASTM D6868|
|Eco Policy Compliance||Other|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Product Type||Food Storage Container|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Show More ▾|