This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
AT&T® TR1909 Corded Trimline Phone With Call Waiting/Caller ID, White Item # 734135
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
See who's calling before you pick up†
- Scroll through the 50 most recent callers' information for easy access.
- Slim design looks great in any home or office.
- Corded phone works during power outages!
- Features include mute, volume control, wall mountability and more.
- †Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone service provider.
|Buttons & Keys Type||Flash Button; Mute Button; Redial Button|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|Caller ID Memory||50|
|integrated answering system||no|
|memory capacity||50 numbers|
|Number of Analog Phone Lines||1|
|number of data ports||0|
|number of speed-dial buttons||13|
|phone book capacity||50 numbers|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||1|
|type of display||LED|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Simple, Corded OperationReliable, corded operation eliminates the search for a misplaced cordless handset, while sturdy construction ensures long-lasting performance. Clean design makes it an easy fit on any counter or wall.
Caller ID/Call WaitingAllows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on Call Waiting.
No AC Power RequiredThe telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary.
13-Number Speed DialStores up to 13 phone numbers for easy dialing.
- 65 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Display Dial
- Last Number Redial
- Receiver Volume Control
- Ringer Volume Control
- Table- and Wall-Mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- English/Spanish/French Setup Menu