This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite TE Series 120V 600VA 425W Line-Interactive UPS, AVR, Tower, DB9 Serial Port Item # 735460
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's TE600 UPS System provides line-interactive voltage regulation and long lasting battery support for small business telephone systems, voicemail systems, personal computers and other communications, network and telecom applications. 600VA power handling capacity and large capacity battery system maintains continuous operation through power interruptions with over 1 hour runtime for many phone systems. Line interactive voltage regulation maintains normal 120 volt output levels during brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages as high as 147, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Unique design features 6 protected outlets (3 UPS supported & 3 surge-suppression only), diagnostic LEDs and a built-in serial port that works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of network and PC applications (part# 75-0195).
- Designed to protect delicate electronics and provide battery backup in the case of a power interruption.
- 6' power cord allows flexible placement.
- Maintains normal 120 volt output levels during brownouts as low as 75 and over voltages as high as 147.
- EMI/RFI filter provides additional protection.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||22 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL, cUL, NOM,|
|cord length||6 ft|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||600 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||425 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||3 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage regulation operation|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||19 lb|
|What's Included||TE600 UPS; TE600 UPS System; Warranty Information; Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
TE600 Line-Interactive Tower UPS with DB9 Serial Port
for personal computers, peripherals and other sensitive electronics
This line-interactive UPS system protects your critical network systems from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup powers critical systems during outages.
- Advanced AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages.
- LED indicators signal power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state.
- DB9 serial port connects to computers for power management.
- 2-year warranty and $200,000 insurance reflect commitment to reliability.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn’t. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Advanced AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the diagnostic LEDs.
- Use the DB9 serial port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the serial port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and a web accessory card that supports centralized management.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 2-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $200,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: TE600
Load Capacity: 600 VA (425 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V; 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 115V, 120V; 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 22 min. (210 W Load)
Communications: DB9 Serial
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC52; quantity 2)
Primary Form Factor: Tower (Add UPSWM for wall-mount installation.)
Dimensions: 10.8 x 5.2 x 7.5 in. (27.4 x 13.2 x 19.1 cm)
Weight: 19 lb. (8.6 kg)
Standards: UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (Worldwide): 2-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $200,000
What's Included: UPS, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.