Tripp Lite BC350 Personal UPS Battery Backup, 350VA/180 Watt Item # 735565
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The BC350 helps protect your valuable electronic devices and prevent the loss of work in the event of a blackout, brownout or power surge.
- Features 3 outlets with battery backup support to protect your computer, monitor and other vital system peripherals. Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts and brownouts.
- Also includes 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support.
- The 6 outlets are widely-spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets.
- 350VA/180W power handling ability supports a variety of computers, workstations and other sensitive electronics.
- The BC350 can support entry-level computer systems for several minutes during power failures, allowing you to save your work and gracefully shut down the system.
- Space-saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere ? measures just 3"H x 10 1/2"W x 5"D.
- Audible alarm lets you know if the unit is on battery power.
- LED indicators display status at a glance.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty and a $100,000 connected-equipment warranty.
|cord length||6 ft|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|joule rating||380 Joule|
|mounting hardware included||No|
|Number Of Power Outlets||6|
|total system power||180 W|
|Voltage (Input)||120 V|
|Voltage (Output)||120 V|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||3 in. X 10 1/2 in. X 5 in.|
|Product Type||Standalone Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||420|
|form factor||Mini Desktop|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||14400|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||120|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Show More ▾|
BC350 Ultra-Compact Personal Standby UPS
for home and office computers and electronics
This personal standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages, power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC and phone lines.
- The ultra-compact, low-profile case saves space and supports desk, floor or wall-mount placement.
- The 3-year warranty and $100,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 8 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (90 W) for up to 12 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: BC350
Load Capacity: 350 VA (180 W)
Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 12 min. (90 W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 8 min. (100 W Load)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 6.4 in. (7.6 x 20.3 x 16.3 cm)
Weight: 4.7 lb. (2.1 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, Manual