This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Revolabs 10-FLX2-200-DUAL-POTS Speaker Phone Kit Item # 736762
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Revolabs FLX2 wireless conference phone is a unique marriage of technology and ergonomic design, allowing for an unparalleled experience when making telephone calls, video conference calls, or using it with your Bluetooth enabled cell phone or computer to make speaker phone calls.The technology used allows the microphones, the dialer, and the speaker to co-exist with other wireless products such as wireless LANs (802.11 b/g) without interference. The Revolabs FLX2 conference phone includes digital encryption technology to ensure secure wireless communications between the microphones, speaker and the base station.
|depth||0.4 in.; 6 in.|
|height||4.9 in.; 1.3 in.|
|What's Included||2 x Wireless speaker; 2 x Omnidirectional wireless microphones; Wireless Handset; Charger Station with Power Supply; FLX POTS/PSTN base station; 7 ft. Ethernet Cable|
|width||7.1 in.; 1.9 in.|
Revolabs FLX2 Wireless Conference System
- Versatility: Available with two microphones in VoIP or analog phone interfaces.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
- Crystal-Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality.
- Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
- Cost effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of FLX wireless microphones (directional, omnidirectional, and wearable). Only two microphones can be used at a time on the FLX2 system.