This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP 14.4kVA 208 Volt Three Phase 24 Outlet NA Monitored Power Distribution Unit Item # 739381
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The full rack and half rack vertical mount monitored PDUs provide customers a full rack of power with local monitoring and easily accessible at the rear of the rack.
|Compatibility||HP 11000 G2 Series Racks|
|dimensions||66 3/5" x 2" x 2"|
|Input Connectors||1 x power CS8365C|
|Input Current||40 A|
|Management||Local and LDAP Authentication|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.96 lb|
|Show More ▾|
HPE Metered 3Ph 14.4kVA/CS8365C 40A/208V Outlets (12) C13 (12) C19/Vertical NA/JP PDU
Billing Grade Accuracy
- HPE Metered Power Distribution Units meet IEC 62053-21, Class 1 standards for ±1% or better accuracy in power monitoring of amperage, voltage, wattage, and kilowatts per hour.
- Accurate inlet and load segment power monitoring improves circuit utilization and provide information that can help balance power throughout the data center to maximize efficiency and cooling.
- A LCD screen on the HPE Metered PDU provides local monitoring and local alert indications. Remote monitoring and management is available via Telnet or a standard web browser.
- An optional environmental sensor attached the PDU to measure air temperature and humidity. Sends alerts over the network based on user defined thresholds.
- HPE Metered Power Distribution Units include easy to use CLI and web interfaces.
- Remotely access and configure each Metered PDU through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet Interfaces
- Daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
- IPv4 and IPv6 compatible, SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 compatible
- Includes email alert notifications, event logs, and user settable alert thresholds.
- HPE Metered Power Distribution Units are available in four form factors for a variety of rack configurations and environments.
- Can be mounted to stay completely out of the critical rear maintenance path needed to service IT equipment in the rack.
- Vertical models use industry standard button and keyhole mounting for simple drop in installation.
|Outlet type||C-13, C-19, and NEMA 5-20R|
|Power capacity||Greater than10kVA|
|Power distribution||Three Phase|
|Number of included PDU sticks||1|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||2.05 x 66.59 x2.05 in|