This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Safco® Electric 72"W Height-Adjustable Table Top, Rectangular, Cherry Item # 741678
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Choose whether to sit or stand while you work
- Particleboard construction with a 1"-thick pressure laminate and a 3 mm T-molded edge offers a durable design.
- Steel base (sold separately) is available with a black or gray powder-coat finish for lasting durability.
- Table's height adjusts from 24 to 50" at 1.4" per second, giving you the choice to sit or stand as you work and easily transition from 1 position to another.
- Soft start/stop control and a quiet motor (<50dB) enable the table to adjust without disturbing others who are nearby.
- Note: Table tops and bases are sold separately. You must order both a top and base for a complete table.
- Weight capacity tested to support 265 lb.
- Assembly required.
|Color (base)||Black Or Gray|
|for what kinds of tasks||all desking needs|
|manufacturer||Safco Products Co.|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|workspace type||business office|
|Show More ▾|
Safco® Electric 72"W Height-Adjustable Table Top, Rectangular, Cherry is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Troy from This is only the desk top!! I wish I would have read the other person's review because I too received one of these desktops thinking it was including the legs. I then ran into problems trying to return it and so I still have it. Now I am trying to find some affordable legs for it in order to use it for a different purpose. The mechanical leg set is something like $1800 for this desk.
Date published: 2018-06-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by mrshowie from MISLEADING DESCRIPTION Don't find out the hard way, like I did, that this item (#741678) is ONLY for the table top, even though the description and product details are CLEARLY describing a full, electric desk. This item is essentially a flat piece of wood that can be attached to anything, so WHY would the info about the base even need to be included?? Yes, there is a statement that the base and tabletop are sold separately (missed by the store clerk and then me), but WHY is the spec info (e.g. the height range that the BASE can do, info about the motor) even included in this description? Totally misleading. Obviously this is poorly written considering it was a store employee who gave me this item number because we had been specifically looking up height ranges for various desks. I did not even unbox this item when it arrived since it does me no good w/o the base, so I cannot speak to any quality aspects.
Date published: 2018-02-12