This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Keurig K50 Classic Coffee Maker, Black/Silver Item # 7418491
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Treat yourself to freshly brewed individual cups of your favorite hot beverages with this Keurig K50 brewer. The compact size takes up minimal space on your counters, and the removable drip tray prevents splashes and spills.
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
- Brews 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz sizes.
- Always ready and brews in under a minute.
- Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir.
- Programmable Auto Off feature.
- Indicator lights.
- Removable Drip Tray.
- Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter.
|serving size||Single Serve|
|filter basket included||No|
|number of warmer plates||0|
|Pause & Serve||No|
|water level indicator||Yes|
|dimensions||13 in. X 10 in.|
|manufacturer||GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS, INC.|
|Product Type||Coffee Brewing System|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Are K-Mug™ and K-Carafe® pods compatible with Keurig Classic Series brewers? expandContent
- No, K-Mug™ and K-Carafe® pods are not compatible with Keurig® Classic series brewer, they are solely for use in Keurig® Plus Series or Keurig® 2.0 brewers.
- Can I adjust the size of my beverage? expandContent
- Yes. Simple icons on the Classic Series brewers make it easy to select from 6, 8, and 10oz brew sizes, and indicator lights guide you through the brew process.
- What are Keurig Classic Series brewers? expandContent
- The Keurig® Classic Series brewer makes single cup brewing fast, convenient, and simple. Brew your favorite beverages, in 6, 8, and 10 oz. sizes, using our original K-Cup® pods. Enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more at the touch of a button with the quality you expect from Keurig®. If you previously purchased a Keurig® K-Cup brewer, including a K10, K40, K45, K60, K65, K70, or K75 brewer, it is also considered part of the Keurig® Classic Series.
- How often do I need to descale my system? expandContent
- The frequency of descaling depends on the level of mineral content of your water. This is why it’s recommend that you use filtered or bottled water.
- Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.
- Your system (Keurig Plus Series) will remind you when to descale with the prompt “Time to descale the brewer!” This reminder tracks the amount of liquid that has passed through the system and then prompts you to descale. If you postpone the descaling process, then the system will remind you again in 6 weeks. The reminder will only go away once the system has actually been descaled.
- However, if you feel that your water has a higher level of mineral content, then you should consider descaling more often.
- What is the optimal grind for the My K-Cup filter accessory? expandContent
- If you grind your own beans, you should start with a coarser grind similar to a French press. Avoid a fine espresso grind setting, as that may clog the screen or result in poor extraction. Fine or espresso grinds, tea leaves, cocoa, and other powdered beverages are not recommended. Grounds may be present in your coffee if your My K-Cup® filter accessory is overfilled, or if there are coffee grounds stuck in the exit needle of your brewer.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.