This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 3 Port HDMI Mini Switch for Video and Audio 4K x 2K UHD 30 Hz - 3840 × 2160 - 4K - 3 x 1 - 1 x HDMI Out Item # 746937
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound
- Switch source devices using buttons or included remote control
- Switches to next port when current device is powered off
- No software, drivers or external power supply required
|Number of Inputs||3|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Number of Displays Supported||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution||3840 × 2160|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||3|
|Product Name||3-Port HDMI Switch|
|Show More ▾|
3-Port 4K HDMI Mini Switch Connects Three Devices to a Single HDMI Monitor
Tripp Lite’s B119-003-UHD-MN lets you connect three HDMI source devices to one port on an HDMI monitor and switch back and forth between them. For instance, you can connect your Blu-ray™ player, video game system and cable/satellite DVR to one HDMI port on your high-definition television. Or, you can connect three computers or media centers to a single monitor for displaying digital signage or giving presentations.
- Seamlessly switch between three source devices when connected to a single HDMI-enabled monitor, TV or projector
- Use in schools, retail locations, point-of-sale displays, trade show booths, conference rooms and other places that require connection of multiple UHD sources connected to a single UHD display
The Most Up-to-Date Audio and Video Standards for a Top-Quality Experience
Your installation is guaranteed vibrant, rich sound and Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30 Hz. The B119-003-UHD-MN supports full 3D digital video and 48-bit True Color (16 bits per channel). It’s compatible with the latest HDCP and EDID content standards. It also supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1 channel surround sound for immersive, hi-fi audio.
Plug-and-Play Setup, Hassle-Free Switching Between Sources Manually or Remotely
With no software or drivers to install and no external power supply needed for most applications, the B119-003-UHD-MN sets up in seconds and is equally easy to use. Switch between source devices using the button on the unit or the included remote control. The included IR extender receiver lets you hide the unit out of sight while still being able to switch devices up to 16 ft. away using the remote. When the device in use is powered off, the unit automatically switches to the next powered-on device. For flexibility in your installation, the source devices and the HDMI display each can be located up to 16 ft. away from the switch.
Three-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
For peace of mind, the B119-003-UHD-MN comes backed by a three-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
What’s in the Box
- B119-003-UHD-MN 3-Port HDMI Mini Switch
- Remote Control
- IR Extender Receiver
- Owner’s Manual
Tripp Lite B119-003-UHD-MN Product Summary:
- Lets you connect three HDMI source devices to one port on an HDMI monitor and switch back and forth between the sources
- Supports UHD 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (24/30 Hz)
- Supports 48-bit True Color (16 bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, and 7.1 channel surround sound audio
- HDCP and EDID compatible
- Plug-and-play – no software, drivers or external power supply required
- Three-year warranty
Why Choose Tripp Lite?
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.