Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac, 1 Mac, Download Version Item # 747354
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Whether on campus or on your couch, make the most of your free time with Microsoft Office Home and Student for Mac. With all the programs you know and love, your colleagues and professors will be sure to notice the extra effort you're putting in!
- Create great-looking presentations, documents and worksheets wherever you are. Access your files from any computer with a Web browser.
- Work on the same document with your colleagues or groupmates, near or far. Built-in collaboration tools make teamwork easy!
- Communicate and share files with family, coworkers and teammates quickly and easily.
- Includes full versions of your favorite document-handling programs.
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 for Mac download version eliminates the need to install from a disc.
|additional requirements||Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.; 1280 x 800 or higher resolution|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||4 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||6 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel processor|
|minimum resolution required||1280 x 800|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X 10.10|
- Office 2016 for Mac versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for 1 Mac
- Easily save your documents with OneDrive cloud storage
Made for doingOffice 2016 comes fully loaded with your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. It’s everything you need to be an overachiever.
Made to collaborateThe applications in Office 2016 are packed with built-in collaboration tools to help you share and coauthor documents in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote for faster productivity than ever before.
Made to moveOneDrive cloud storage means that your files travel with you, so you can achieve more at work or at home, locally or remotely, from virtually anywhere around the world.
- OneDrive StorageEnough space for all your documents, photos, and personal videos.
- Smart LookupWork better with instant access to more information with Smart Lookup.
- Co-authorChange the way you work with real-time coauthoring.
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac
|Required Processor||Intel processor|
|Required Operating System||OS X 10.10|
|Required Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Required Hard Disk Space||6 GB HFS + hard disk format|
|Required Display||1280 x800 resolution|
|Additional System Requirements||Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.
You must accept the License Agreement, wwww.microsoft.com/useterms.
On a Windows PC, if you have an older version of Office installed, your Office applications will be kept up to date automatically. If you’d like to verify you’re up to date, check your Office version number and manually update Office if necessary.
- 1. Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- 2. Click File > Account.
- 3. Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
Note: If you don't see Update Now, click Enable Updates to turn on automatic updates. After that, click Update Options > Update Now. You can also visit wwwofficecom/myaccount to download and install Office 2016. Note you cannot have both Office 2013 and Office 2016 installed on the same PC at the same time.
On a Mac, you can install Office 2016 for Mac by visiting wwwofficecom/myaccount
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Office Home & Business, are available as one-time purchase and include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC or Mac. There are separate versions for PC and for Mac:
Office Home & Student 2016 and Office Home & Business 2016 are made for use on a single PC.
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac and Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac are made for use on a single Mac.
The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.
Office 365 Home: 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
Office Home & Student 2016, Office Home & Business 2016, Office Professional 2016: 1 PC
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac, Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac: 1 Mac
For Office 365 subscriptions, Internet access is required to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other devices or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and get automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 39 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but you won’t be able to edit documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, simply reconnect to the Internet.
- 1. On the Start Screen, click the Office tile and select "Activate".
- 2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- 3. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
- Date - newest first
- Date - oldest first
- Rating - high to low
- Rating - low to high
- Mac®, Mac OS®, and Mac OS X® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.