This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell™ 19.5" LED LCD Monitor, Black, E2016HV Item # 747899
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This Dell LED LCD monitor is designed to meet the demands of a busy office. The 19.5" widescreen and 178° viewing angle lets you easily share presentations or collaborate with your coworkers, while the 1600 x 900 resolution works overtime to ensure you always get high-quality picture details and a bold, clear display.
- Features a 19. 5" widescreen, flat-panel display.
- LED backlighting gives you a thinner screen.
- 178° horizontal viewing angle lets you share presentations or collaborate with a co-worker.
- 600:1 contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- 1600 x 900 maximum resolution for a high level of picture detail and a clear, bold display.
- 5ms (black to white) typical response time allows pixels to change colors quickly, so you can enjoy smooth videos.
- Tilt at will. Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forwards or 21° backwards.
- The Dell 20 Monitor features PowerNap technology that reduces screen brightness or puts the monitor in sleep mode when it's not in use.
- Plug and view. Compatible with both legacy and current PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
- Convenient controls. Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor's front panel.
- LED LCD monitor comes in black (model E2016HV).
- LED backlighting gives you a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- 178-degree horizontal viewing angle that lets you share presentations or collaborate with a co-worker.
- 600:1 typical contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||20 in.|
|Input Connection Type||VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Power Consumption||13.4 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||90 degrees|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Silver|
|manufacturer||DELL MARKETING L.P.|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Essential features at a great valueEnjoy the important monitor features you need for everyday office use with this affordable 19.5” monitor.
- Discover easy compatibility with legacy PCs via VGA connectivity.
- Create AIO-like simplicity in deployment by mounting a Dell Wyse thin client or Dell Optiplex Micro PC directly to available rear VESA mount area.
- Suit your viewing preference with this monitor’s tilt feature.
What's in the box?Components
- Monitor panel
- Stand (riser and base)
- VESA trim cover
- VGA cable
- Power cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Drivers and digital media
- Safety and regulatory information
Easily tilt the panel to your preferred viewing position to work the way you like.
- Stand: Tilt only (Typical: 5° forward or 21° backward)
- Viewing angle (typical): (vertical/horizontal) 50° to 65°/90°
Eco-conscious designRest assured that the Dell 20 Monitor meets the latest environmental and energy efficiency standards.
- Help reduce your organization’s carbon footprint and environment impact with this environmentally compliant monitor.
- Conserve power with Power Nap, a feature found in Dell Display Manager.
- BFR/PVC-free monitor (excluding external cables) with arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel.
- ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT® Silver compliant.
- 1 Color gamut (typical) is based on CIE1976 (85%) and CIE1931 (72%) test standards.