Does your data center need a performance driven dense 1U server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, data base, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers a 1U chassis with up to two processors, delivering an optimal unit that combines high-performance, low energy consumption, improved uptime, and increased density. Leveraging Intel's latest E5-2600 v4 processors with 21% performance gain, plus the latest 2400 MHz HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3 TB and up to 23% performance increase. Manage your DL360 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights-Out: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; Canonical Ubuntu; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES); Oracle Solaris; VMware; Citrix XenServer|
|controller type||12Gb/s SAS|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Maximum Memory||384 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||800 W|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.10 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays||8|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||3|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||1|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||2|
|Number of Processors Installed||2|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||24|
|operating system details||none|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 5 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Dodeca-core (12 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2670 v3|
|processor speed||2.30 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL360 G9|
|QuickPath Interconnect||9.60 GT/s|
|RAM Supported||PC4-17000 - 768 GB Load-Reduced ¦ PC4-17000 - 384 GB registered|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||64 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||Smart Array P440ar with 2GB FBWC|
|Total Number of USB Ports||5|
|Weight (Approximate)||27.01 lb|
|wired connectivity||10 Gigabit Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 E5-2670v3 2P 64GB P440ar 8SFF 2x10Gb-T 2x800W OneView Server
Dense and Flexible High-Performance Compute Power
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server has up to 24 HPE DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots with up to 3 TB max memory, built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 23% better throughput performance.2
- You have a choice of Embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE to 10/25GbE to 40GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten SFF, four LFF drive along with option to support up to six NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first Non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads.
Industry-Leading Energy Efficiency for a Quicker Return on Your Investment
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores and 3 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) helping to reduce your cooling expenses.3
- High efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your DL360 Gen9 Server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with HPE ILO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update Solution, consisting of Smart Update Manager (SUM) and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Industry Leading Serviceability
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant Servers.
- HPE provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
- Worldwide availability, service and support for customers who have multiple data centers in multiple countries.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 v3 (12 core, 2.3 GHz, 30MB, 120W)|
|Number of processors||2|
|Processor cache||30 MB L3|
|Processor core available||12|
|Processor speed||2.3 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory, standard||64 GB (4x 16 GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional|
|Network controller||HPE 1 Gb 331FLR Ethernet adapter 4 ports per controller and HPE 10 Gb 533FLR-T FlexFabric adapter 2 ports per controller|
|Storage controller||HPE Smart Array P440ar/2 GB FBWC|
|Expansion slots||4 PCIe, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|System fan features||7 HPE hot-plug fans, redundant|
|Power supply type||2 HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum hot plug power supplies|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Included hard drives||None included, 8 SFF drives supported|
|Infrastructure management||Standard: HPE iLO Management with Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO Advanced and HPE OneView|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||1.7 x 17.1 x 27.5 in|
|Memory slots||24 DIMM slots|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability