Blueline® Net Zero Carbon™ Weekly Planner, 8 1/2" x 11", 50% Recycled, FSC Certified, Black, January to December 2019 Item # 7533271
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your agenda organized and up to date with this weekly planner. The eco-conscious 12-month planner features quarter-hourly appointments that keep your day in order with precise scheduling.
- 2 pages per week. Spacious layout provides ample room for notes.
- Quarter-hourly appointment slots allow detailed planning. Includes appointment times from 7 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 7 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on Saturday with ruled spaces for Sunday.
- 12 months: January to December.
- Twin wire binding and a leatherette cover deliver a look of professionalism.
- Perforated, tear-off corners help you find your place quickly.
- Vegetable oil-based ink offers a greener choice.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 50% total recycled content, including 50% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations
|binding type||wire bound|
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|ink color||blue; gray|
|page format||2 pages per week|
|page size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Show More ▾|