Brownline® Duraflex Daily/Monthly Appointment Book, 5" x 8", 50% Recycled, Black, January to December 2019 Item # 7536607
Featuring a textured, 2-piece poly cover, this planner's rugged construction withstands the wear and tear caused by constant use. The convenient notes section offers a handy spot for quick reminders each day.
- 1 page per day with a monthly planner at the start of each month. Past, current and 2 following months reference help you visualize your upcoming schedule.
- Half-hourly appointments from 7 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. provide you with a structured way to keep your day organized. Each page has 3 blocks for notes and call reminders, making it simple to jot down important information.
- 12 months: January to December.
- Sturdy, 2-piece poly cover protects the pages inside.
- Twin-wire binding allows pages to turn easily, so you can locate the information you're seeking.
- Tear-off corners help you quickly find the current date.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|binding type||wire bound|
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|Eco-conscious||Leadership Forestry; Recycled Content|
|page format||1 page per day|
|page size||5" x 8"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar|
|postconsumer recycled content||50%|
|total recycled content||50%|
|Show More ▾|