This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The flexibility of the Envoy Corner Desk provides for a range of workplace solutions. Envoy functionality fits for small spaces, home or business offices or multi-person work areas. Its convenient corner design creates plenty of room to work without sacrificing too much office space.
- Assembled Dimensions: 42"W x 42"D x 30 1/5"H
- Constructed of laminate over engineered wood.
- Durable, thermally fused laminate work surface helps to resist scratches and stains.
- Grooved edge banding accents resist collisions and dents.
- Convenient shelf under work surface offers additional storage space.
- Integrated 4 port USB hub brings connectivity to the work surface.
- Wire management in side panels keeps cables organized.
- Finished approach side of desk allows placement in the middle of a room.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for safety and performance.
- Desktop weight capacity tested to support 200 lbs.
- Assembly required.
- Standard Delivery Service. Furniture is delivered unassembled.
- Backed by the Bush Furniture 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. For additional information, please visit: www.bushfurniture.com/ReturnsExchanges
|additional materials||engineered wood|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|number of drawers||0|
|Number of Pedestals||0|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
Bush Furniture Envoy 42W x 42D Corner Desk, Hansen Cherry, Standard Delivery is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by R from Corner desk is great for our home office Everything was as expected...fast arrival time, no product/ box damages (the product had an outer delivery box!), and it was the correct product color. The instructions were not for inexperienced furniture builders(not broken down Barney style) and your hands will be sore afterwards, especially after building 4 desk pieces in one day as we did...gloves are recommended. Time and patience will be needed, but it is worth the finished product!
Date published: 2015-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by slt01 from exactly what i was looking for for a small room i bought this desk with the extension and 3 drawer file. it looks beautiful. i chose the wrong color but wasn't about to send it back with as heavy as it is. it looks great anyway. it is extremely heavy so although i put it together by myself it was difficult to move by myself. (I am woman) build it where you want it to go. the directions are difficult to follow. i have had experience building ready to assembly furniture so mostly ignored them. it took me about 2 hours to put the file together, lots of little pieces, then the next evening i put the extension and the desk together in another couple of hours. it fits very nicely in my 10X10 room that i put it in.
Date published: 2012-12-17
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability