HON® 600 42"W Lateral 4-Drawer Standard File Cabinet With Lock, Metal, Charcoal
1 / 1
Lateral file offers exceptional construction with double-walled base for maximum rigidity.
- Baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment adds more durability.
- Telescoping, ball-bearing suspension delivers remarkably smooth drawer operation.
- Drawers accommodate letter- or legal-size folders from side-to-side with included adjustable hangrails.
- Drawers are flush at the top and sides and feature aluminum recessed drawer pulls with a plastic label holder and drawer extension restraint.
- Mechanical interlock allows only 1 drawer to open at a time.
- Design also includes 4 adjustable leveling guides for stability, HON One Key interchangeable core removable locks, and reinforced case steel construction. Lock mechanism secures both sides of drawers.
- Greener choice — contains 25% postconsumer recycled content.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|file size accepted||Letter/Legal|
|number of drawers||4 drawers|
|lock type||Key Lock|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|dimensions||53 in. X 42 in. X 19-1/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA Level 2|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|
|Product Type||Standard File Cabinet|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|
|Media Orientation Supported||Lateral|