Sylvania 4' T8 LED Tube Lights, 2100 Lumens, 15 Watt, 3000K/Soft White, Replaces 32W T8 Fluorescent Tubes Item # 7597552
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
SubstiTUBE IPS LED T8 lamps are an energy saving alternative, designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8 lamps. Engineered to operate on existing instant start and select programmed rapid start electronic T8 ballasts.
- For use with instant start and most programmable rapid start ballasts. No rewiring required.
- Produces a brightness of 2100 lumens.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 160° beam angle provides plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Suitable for open and enclosed fixtures.
- Designed to replace 32- and 28-watt, 4' T8 fluorescent tubes.
- Compatible with existing ballasts without the need to rewire.
- Frosted nano plastic is designed to be shatterproof for safe handling.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Led Wattage||15 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||160 degrees|
|light output||2100 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||15 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||32 W|
|model||SubstiTUBE T8 LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3000K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|manufacturer||OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|