This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Smead® End-Tab Classification Folders, With SafeSHIELD Fasteners, 8 1/2" x 11", 2 Divider, 2 Partition, 100% Recycled, Green, Pack Of 10 Item # 760403
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Whatever your business, make complex paperwork easy with these smart and hard-wearing Smead expanding pressboard classification folders, complete with handy dividers.
- Sturdy classification folders are made of 25-pt. pressboard stock for long-lasting durability.
- End-tab SafeSHIELD fasteners secure the most vital paperwork while other items can be slipped into the folder as needed.
- Made from 17-pt. kraft stock, 2 included dividers feature 1/3-cut tabs for simple at-a-glance organization.
- Gusset allows for 2" expansion for filing ongoing projects with ease.
- SFI Certified.
- Greener choice — contains 100% recycled content with 30% postconsumer recycled content.
- Letter-size, 8 1/2" x 11", folders with 2 dividers and 2 partitions help you maintain an organized office.
- The Smead end-tab classification folders with SafeSHIELD fasteners secure your documents for safe-keeping.
- Green, 100% recycled classification folders are available in a pack of 10.
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|tab cut||straight cut|
|fastener capacity||2 in.|
|number of dividers||2|
|Number of Packs/Boxes||1|
|Number of Folders Per Pack/Box||10|
|fastener position||Position 1; Position 3|
|tab position||Full Length|
|Product Line||End-Tab Classification Folders (2)|
|number of fasteners||2|
|material (divider)||Kraft Paper|
|diverse supplier||Caucasian Female; WBENC Certified; Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)|
|Eco Label Standard||SFI Certified Fiber Sourcing|
|manufacturer||SMEAD MFG CO|
|material family||Processed Wood|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||30 %|
|Product Type||Classification Folder|
|Total Number of Folders||10|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||30 %|
|Show More ▾|