Blue Microphones Yeti Microphone - Stereo - 20 Hz to 20 kHz - Wired - Condenser - Cardioid, Bi-directional, Omni-directional - Stand Mountable, Shock Mount - USB, Mini-phone Item # 7607370
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Multiple pattern selection-cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo
- Plug 'n play-Mac and PC compatible
- Gain control, mute button,zero-latency headphone output
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- Tri-capsule array-three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more
- Unique positionable design
|brand name||Blue Microphones|
|Product Type||Wired Microphone|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid; Bi-directional; Omni-directional|
|Minimum Frequency Response||20|
|Product Name||Yeti Microphone|
|Host Interface||USB; Mini-phone|
|Maximum Frequency Response||20000|
|microphone type||Stand Mountable; Shock Mount|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Yeti USB Mic for Professional RecordingCreate unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue's best-selling Yeti USB microphone. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Whether you're recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting,, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
- Plug 'n play - Mac and PC compatible
The Yeti Family
Four Different Pattern Modes for Versatile RecordingUsing Blue Microphone's proprietary tri-capsule technology, the Yeti can record sounds that range from the barely audible to the deafeningly loud--all without a loss of fidelity. Depending on what kind of sound you are recording, you can choose from four distinct pattern modes:
- Stereo mode: The stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, and is ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound image.
- Cardioid mode: Well-suited to podcasts, sung vocals, and other voice work, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
- Omnidirectional mode: Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It is best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there" - like a live recording of a band's performance.
- Bidirectional mode: Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone. It is ideal for capturing the nuance of a musical instrument, or recording an interview between two people.
Control Your Recording in Real-TimeWith its controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain, the Yeti puts you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you are experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button. The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using a control on the front of the microphone.
Innovative Design Makes Recording EasyThe Yeti features a visual design inspired by classic recording equipment--a stylish, retro aesthetic that will complement any computer system. Its metal grille and shiny frame recall the look of old-timey microphones. Because it's built on a hinge, you can adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality. Once you have it at a desired angle, you can use the set screws to secure it in place. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for field recordings.
Hassle-Free SetupThe Yeti requires no complicated drivers to operate; simply plug it into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record.