Purell® Multisurface Disinfectant Spray, Citrus Scent, 28 Oz Item # 761187
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Give surfaces a complete clean with this household disinfectant. Safe for use around kids and pets, this formula eliminates the need for a rinse step before you make food on the newly cleaned surface to help save time.
- Multisurface cleaner is designed for use on a variety of household surfaces. Ideal for cleaning sealed granite, stainless steel, laminate, glass, plastic and more.
- Spray bottle makes application quick and simple.
- Made with a pleasant citrus aroma.
- Kills up to 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Formula is safe for use near kids, pets and on food contact surfaces. Cleaner does not leave behind a harsh chemical residue, streak surfaces or emit fumes for safe, simple use.
|container weight||28 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
PURELL® MULTI SURFACE Disinfectant Spray - Citrus
Introducing PURELL® Multi-Surface Disinfectant Spray
• Formulated to kill 99.99% of germs on the surfaces you touch
• Worry-free on food prep surfaces, kids’ toys, near pets, and on a variety of hard and soft surfaces throughout your home.
• No water rinse required, no harsh chemicals found in traditional surface disinfectants and cleaners
• Kill the cold & flu viruses, norovirus, e. coli and many other common germs in just 30 seconds
• Works quickly to disinfect and clean in just one step on sealed granite, stainless, glass, laminate and more.
When it comes to your familyKeeping germs – and harsh chemicals – away is vital to your well-being. PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant is formulated to kill germs quickly, without harsh chemicals or toxic fumes or the need to rinse with water after use. You’ll love the bright, citrus fragrance that makes our surface disinfectant a pleasure to use throughout your home.
Disinfect Worry-FreeMost all-purpose cleaners and disinfectants require you to make tradeoffs. Green cleaners do not kill germs and common all-purpose cleaners contain harsh chemicals and hazard statements.
PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant doesn’t have any precautionary or hazardous material statements. It’s even earned the EPA’s Design for the Environment Certification (DfE) for its incredibly low impact on the planet.
While many disinfectants require surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes to achieve disinfection, PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant delivers the fastest overall disinfecting time, killing 22 organisms in just 30 seconds – with zero compromises.
Our Brand StoryFor over 25 years, the PURELL® brand has helped you stay healthier with fast, effective hand sanitizers. Now, the most trusted brand in hospitals has created a surface disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs on surfaces – without harsh chemicals or fumes.
Formulated for Food-Prep Surfaces
No rinse rinse required on food contact surfaces
Contains No Bleach or Harsh Chemicals
Kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria including Salmonella,
E. Coli, Strep, Cold and Flu Viruses and Norovirus
No Harsh Fumes
Light and fresh experience throughout your home.
Product DescriptionApproved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to effectively eliminate 27 organisms including:
Campylobacter jejuni (Campylogacter), 30 seconds
Escherichia coli (E. coli), 30 seconds
Klebsiella pneumonia, 30 seconds
Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), 30 seconds
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), 30 seconds
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, 1 minute
Salmonella enterica, 30 seconds
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), 1 minute
Streptococcus pneumoniae (Strep), 30 seconds
Streptococcus pyogenes (Stre), 30 seconds
Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), 30 seconds
Vibrio vulnificus, 30 seconds
Yersinia enterocolitica, 30 seconds
Mold. Mildew & Fungi:
Aspergillus niger (Mold), 5 minutes
Candida albicans, 30 seconds
Trichophyton mentagrophytes, 30 seconds
Mycobacterium bovis var. BCG (TB), 5 minutes
2009-H1N1 Influenza A Virus (H1N1), 30 seconds
Influenza A virus (Flu Virus), 30 seconds
Hepatitus A virus (HAV), 1 minute
Murine norovirus, 30 seconds
Feline Calicivirus, 30 seconds
Polio Type 1 virus, 30 seconds
Rhinovirus (a cause of the common cold), 30 seconds
Human Hepatitus B virus (HBV), 30 seconds
Human Hepatitus C virus (HCV), 30 seconds
Human Immunodeficiency virus Type 1 (HIV-1), 30 seconds
Food Contact Surface Sanitization Pathogens Bacteria:
Escherichia coli (E. coli), 1 minute
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), 1 minute
Non-Food Contact Surface Sanitization Pathogens Bacteria:
Klebsiella pneumonia, 10 seconds
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), 10 seconds
Soft Surface Sanitization Pathogens Bacteria:
Klebsiella pneumonia, 20 seconds
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), 20 seconds