This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 70DG - Server - tower - 4U - 2-way - 1 x Xeon E5-2670V3 / 2.3 GHz - RAM 8 GB - SAS - hot-swap 3.5" - no HDD - DVD-Writer - AST2400 - GigE - no OS - monitor: none - TopSeller Item # 761858
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Designed to scale with your business. Configuration flexibility makes TD350 highly adaptable. Internal expandability allows it to grow with your business demands over time, so you get excellent investment protection - better total cost of ownership and better return on investment. Installation and upgrade are a cynch with tool-less access to 95 percent of all customer replaceable parts. Grow from 5 non-hot-swap SATA drives and 2 built-in NIC ports to 32 hot-swap drives, hardware RAID, and multiple 10 Gb NIC ports in a snap. Your small business can initially invest in TD350 to support simple file/print with applicable hosting, and then easily scale to support more complex business analytics and large databases.
- Right-sized computing for optimal performance. The ThinkServer TD350 allows you to balance high performance and massive storage capacity without the need to invest in a rack infrastructure. With innovative engineering, this 4U tower server offers 25 percent more hard disk drives per 1U, including faster file transfers and IOPs performance. Plus, two additional enterprise-class M.2 solid-state drives are available as an internal option for secure booting. All of these features, ultimately, translate to better value for your business!
- Compatible in any environment. Remote access and open industry standards mean ThinkServer TD350 is an ideal tower server for any environment - whether it's needed in tower form for front office or rack-mounted for growing data center use. The design is Energy Star-compliant, offers high-efficiency PSU options to lower operating expenses, and boasts continuous operation at 45 degrees Celsius without any time restrictions and with no impact on reliability. Plus, with easy setup and whisper-quiet acoustics at just 37 decibels, the TD350 immediately and quietly delivers all the power of an enterprise rack server in the compact footprint of a tower.
|CPU Model||E5-2670 v3|
|CPU speed||2.30 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||0 GB|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||15|
|Number of 5.25" Bays||2|
|number of expansion slots||7|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD+/-RW|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2300000000 GHz|
|Product Line||Lenovo ThinkServer TD350|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Product Type||x86 Based Server|
|Show More ▾|
Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server: Compact Tower. Uncompromising Performance
The ThinkServer TD350 provides full enterprise capacity and performance in a compact tower server that's packed with the power of high processing technology.
- Powerful processor
- Compact design with full enterprise capability
- Expansive, powerful & easy-to-manage
Computing for optimal performance
The ThinkServer TD350 allows you to balance high performance and massive storage capacity without the need to invest in a rack infrastructure. This next-generation tower packs nearly unrivaled capacity and an unprecedented storage capacity.
Compatible in any environment
Remote access and open industry standards make the TD350 an ideal tower server for any environment - whether it’s needed in tower form for retail and office environments or rack-mounted for growing data center use. Installation and upgrade are easy with tool-less access customer replaceable parts. Your growing business can invest in the TD350 to support simple file/print with applicable hosting, and then easily scale to support more complex business analytics and large databases. The ENERGY STAR-compliant design offers high-efficiency power supply options to lower operating expenses. Plus, with easy setup and whisper-quiet acoustics at just 37 decibels, the TD350 immediately and quietly delivers all the power of an enterprise rack server in the compact footprint of a tower.
Centrally automate discovery, inventory tracking, real-time monitoring, fault detection, and alert handling over the lifecycle of your servers with Lenovo XClarity.