This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lexmark™ MB2650adwe Wireless Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax, 36SC981 Item # 7652045
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this laser all-in-one to print, copy, fax and scan documents. The monochrome toner delivers crisp printouts in black, and the wireless connectivity makes it easy to print from anywhere in the office.
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection offers cable-free convenience.
- Prints up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) in black.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp images.
- Copies up to 50 cpm in black.
- Flatbed scanner with ADF and 8.5" x 14" scan area.
- DADF (single-pass duplex) scanning makes it easy to scan dual-sided documents.
- Faxes at a rate of less than 3 seconds per page.
- Compatible with a variety of media. Print on paper labels, card stock, plain paper, transparencies and envelopes.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 550-sheet paper tray can handle complex print jobs. Also includes a 100-sheet multipurpose tray for other media.
- 175,000 sheet maximum monthly volume.
- Built-in Lexmark e-Task 7" touch screen lets you navigate features with ease.
- 2GB of built-in memory for improved print, scan and copy speeds.
- Compatible with PCs, Macs and Linux.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Starter-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|LCD Screen Size||178 in.|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||50 copies/min|
|maximum monthly volume||2000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1086 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||50 pages/min|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 600 dpi (black); 600 x 600 dpi (color) dpi|
|memory card reader||No|
|mobile printing||App Based|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Mac OS X; Linux|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|total paper tray capacity||650 sheets|
|Wide Format Printing||No|
|Wireless Print Technologies||Mopria; AirPrint; Google Cloud Print|
|dimensions||21-1/2 in. X 19-5/16 in.|
|manufacturer||LEXMARK INTL INC|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|Product Type||Monochrome All-In-One Machine|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Product Name||MB2650adwe Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Media Size||Oficio; Universal; Envelope No. 9; Envelope No. 10; 210.82; 215.9; 210.058; 184.15; 109.22; 104.14; 147.32; 175.26|
|media type||Plain Paper; Label; Card Stock; Envelope; Transparency; Bond Paper; Thin Paper|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
High-performance MFP features wireless freedomThe Lexmark MB2650adwe offers printing at up to 50 pages per minute1 , enhanced security, standard Wi-Fi and thoughtfully engineered durability.
Ready when you areRobust and reliable, Lexmark multifunction products are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 15,000 pages2 and a maximum input capacity of 2300 pages.
Full-spectrum securityLexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security3 . And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Get more doneWhen performance meets simplicity, you get more done. The intuitive 7-inch [17.8-cm] tablet-like color touch screen makes your tasks easy, and it’s the gateway to built-in productivity apps that save time and improve efficiency. With up to 50-page-per-minute*1 printing and a skilled scanner that can accurately capture up to 100 images per minute, even with mixed originals, you’ll get what you need in a flash. It can even staple for you with its optional integrated stapler.
Quad-core powerA 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB of standard memory gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
Energy efficiencyMake every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Wireless convenienceUSB and gigabit ethernet connections are just the start. Standard Wi-Fi means convenient and secure connectivity while the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app allows fast and easy setup directly from your mobile device.
Printable Product BrochurePDF, 3.71MB, 4 pages
Included with Hardware
Forms and FavoritesKeep frequently used forms and documents easy to access. Businesses save money by eliminating preprinted forms.
Change LanguageThe Change Language App allows you to easily change the display language used on the operator panel menus from the home screen.
MyShortcutCreate personalized shortcuts for frequent copy, fax and email tasks. Choose the name and icon, settings, email addresses and phone numbers.
Scan to NetworkCapture an image of a printed document and route the image to a predefined personal or public shared network folder.
Card CopyCapture both sides of ID/credit cards, print on one side of paper and save to a network folder. Hard disk not required, but offers extra storage.
- 1 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
- 2 Average standard page yield value declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
- 3 Award based on North America and/or Western Europe data
- 4 Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
- 5 "Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
- 6 "Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.