HON® 10500 Series™ Single-Pedestal Desk, Pedestal On Right, Mates With Left Return, Mahogany Item # 767825
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The 10500 Series desks from HON excels at the fundamentals, it features a variety of sizes, shapes, and storage solutions for any work style or office arrangement.
- Best-in-class construction and wear-resistant laminate stands up to daily wear.
- Metal-to-metal fastening system for precise fit and unsurpassed durability.
- Durable inner-frame construction stands up to the stress of frequent moving and relocation.
- Part of rugged, high-quality desk collection for any organization seeking maximum performance.
- Premium, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids, and holds up under heavy use.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Each pedestal includes 1 box drawer for your supplies and 1 file drawer for hanging folders. Also features cord-management grommets in the desktop surface.
- Greener choice — contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|number of drawers||2 drawers|
|Desk Style||Right Pedestal|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|workspace type||Business Office|
|Number of Pedestals||1|
|collection name||10500 Series|
|dimensions||29-1/2 in. X 72 in. X 36 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||3 %|
|Product Type||Computer Desk|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||38 %|
|Show More ▾|