HON® 10700 Series 72"W Right Pedestal Desk, Mahogany
The HON 10700 Series is built with functionality, dependability and style in mind. It accommodates practically any work style, with a comprehensive offering that works seamlessly together to create one smart solution. It is a perfect fit for every space from the private office to the reception area.
- This series practically any work style, with a comprehensive offering that works seamlessly together to create one smart solution. It is a perfect fit for every space from the private office to the reception area.
- Steel ball-bearing extensions make drawer use effortless. Drawers move easily on smooth-rolling steel ball-bearing extensions. File drawers feature rails for hanging file folders. HON "One Key" core removable locks (kits sold separately) eliminate the need for keeping track of multiple keys.
- Recessed modesty panel facilitates comfortable conferences at your desk.
- 2 surface wire-management grommets keep messy wiring under control.
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Greener choice — contains 80% total recycled content.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|number of drawers||2 drawers|
|Desk Style||Right Pedestal|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|workspace type||Business Office|
|Number of Pedestals||1|
|collection name||10700 Series|
|dimensions||29-1/2 in. X 72 in. X 36 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||3 %|
|Product Type||Computer Desk|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||77 %|