This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Victor® 1570-6 Professional Heavy-Duty Commercial Printing Calculator Item # 768268
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Features easy-to-use financial, loan and time calculations
- Calculates net present value, future value, installment loan payments, and days between dates. Plus, print an amortization schedule in just a few keystrokes.
- Fast and reliable 5.2 lines-per-second 2-color ribbon printer.
- Cost/sell/margin keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations. Simply enter 2 variables and the third automatically appears.
- 2 independent tax keys allow the user to program 2 separate tax rates for easy computation. Enter 2 different tax rates, such as city/state, and they are added to your sales total automatically.
- Features 40 easy-to-use functions. Includes 2 independent memories, constants in multiplication and division, percentage add-on and discount, time/date, change sign key, square root function, item count, fully selectable decimal settings, date/non-add key and selectable rounding switches.
- 4-key memory for easy retrieval.
- AC powered to work anywhere.
|battery type||CR-2025 lithium|
|dimensions||12.5"H x 8.75"W x 2.75"D|
|double zero key||yes|
|manufacturer||Victor Technologies International, Inc.|
|maximum print speed||5.2 lps|
|number of batteries required||1|
|number of characters per line||14|
|number of functions||40|
|number of lines in display||14|
|numeric memory capacity||4 numbers|
|paper width||2 1/4 in.|
|print head type||ribbon|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Victor® 1570-6 Professional Heavy-Duty Commercial Printing Calculator is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AccountingStar from Do not buy this item- it doesn't work Victor used to make a very quality product. Our office had Victor calculators that were 15+ years old. When one finally broke, it was a no brainer to replace it with another Victor calculator. However, I purchased this calculator at the end of June and by mid September it wasn't printing all the numbers and symbols on the calculator tape anymore. This was one of the worst purchases I've made.
Date published: 2014-09-22