Brother® Personal 575 Plain Paper Fax Machine
1 / 1
Memory retains up to 25 pages for out-of-paper reception
- 512KB memory stores up to 25 pages. Outgoing faxes are scanned, then transmitted from memory for fast sheet feeding and automatic redial when the line is busy.
- Versatile machine automatically receives faxes or phone calls. ncoming faxes are automatically received and incoming calls ring when you need to pick them up. Eliminates the need for manual switching between fax and phone modes.
- Caller ID/Distinctive Ring Detection capable. You will know who is calling before you pick up the phone. Visual and auditory identification capability available with the appropriate service from your local telephone company.
- 104-station broadcasting makes big fax jobs easier. Broadcast faxes automatically — to up to 104 stations — using numbers entered in the FAX-575's 100-number speed-dial and 4 1-touch buttons. Eliminates the need to enter each number manually! Quick Scan feature swiftly scans outgoing fax pages, then transmits from memory. Automatic redial feature responds to busy signals by automatically attempting to resend the fax at a later time.
- Sorts up to 99 copies for added convenience. With the 50-sheet paper tray capacity, you will always have an adequate supply of paper ready.
- 10-page auto document feeder: drop-and-go convenience. Fax or copy up to 10 pages at a time with the convenient automatic document feeder — you don't even have to be at the machine! Takes just 15 seconds for a letter-size page, and costs only $0.135 per page.
- Slender design saves countertop space. Lets you share valuable desktop space in a crowded environment.
- Cartridge prints 150 pages for large personal volume. User-friendly print cartridges handle your personal faxing and convenience-copying jobs — and are super-easy to change.
- Telephone Answering Device (TAD) hookup lets you add an external answering machine.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|automatic document feeder capacity||10 sheets|
|automatic document feeder||Yes|
|number of users||1-5|
|maximum copy enlargement||150 %|
|maximum copy reduction||50 %|
|Eco Label Standard||Energy Star 8.0|
|manufacturer||BROTHER INTL CORP|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|printer use||Home Office|
|Product Type||All-In-One Printer|