Mill Oil Heater, 1,500W, 13 1/2"H x 25 7/8"W x 10 5/16"D, White Item # 768461
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A cozy, comfortable environment can make your home a joy to come home to, night after night. This oil heater provides fast, efficient warmth that helps turn your living room into a relaxing place to spend the evening.
- Heat Boost Technology forces heated air to rise through hot fins, helping to distribute warmth quickly and evenly throughout the room.
- Tough steel construction with aluminum feet helps ensure long-lasting use.
- Overheat and tip-over protection turn the unit off in the case of an emergency, helping to provide added protection and peace of mind.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
- 3 settings (600W, 900W and 1,500W) with Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display help ensure that you can find a comfortable level of warmth.
- Electronic thermostat has a day/night program to provide an efficient heating schedule for your home.
- Recommended room size: approximately 100-215 square feet (10-20 square meters).
|dimensions||13 1/2"H x 25 7/8"W x 10 5/16"D|
|heating capacity||5,119 Btu|
|number of heat settings||3|
|number of speed settings||1|
|room coverage||107 - 215 square feet|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Mill Heat 1500W Oil Heater
1500W Oil Heater
Heating with style
Great Heater!Mill AB-H1500DN is a great all round heater. This model will keep small rooms heated. It has an advanced day/night program, which enables you to lower the temperature when you are not there. You can significantly save on your power consumption by doing this. It has a total effect of 1000W.
If you are looking for something that can make your interior look awesome, and at the same time give you the pleasant warm feeling during the winter; then you need the new generation oil filled radiator from Mill! Mill Oil is an innovative oil filled radiator with the most modern technology. It has an elegant design that can make any place look astonishing. Mill Oil boost the heat distribution to a great extent and provides a comfortable warm environment. In addition, it does not dry the air.
So, how does Mill Oil differ from normal oil filled radiators? Because of its beautiful design, it has a closed structure around the normal oil filled fins. This creates a huge difference in terms of providing heat. The design of the heater itself forces the hot air to rise through the hot fins. This increases the speed of the hot air and results in faster and more efficient heat distribution in the room. We call it Mill Heat Boost Technology.
- Mill Heat Boost Technology
- Beautiful design
- Tip-over switch (the heater turns itself automatically off if it tips over)
- Overheating protection (the heater will turn itself off if it gets overheated)
- Easy to use control
- Aluminium feet for that extra quality
- 3 heat settings: 600/900/1500W
- Temperature display: Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Colour: Mill White
- Size: 10.6 * 10.3 * 25.8 in (L * W * H)
- Weight: 17.4 lbs
Mill Heat Boost TechnologyBecause of its beautiful design, it has a closed structure around the normal oil filled fins. This creates a huge difference in terms of providing heat. The design of the heater itself forces the hot air to rise through the hot fins. This increases the speed of the hot air and results in faster and more efficient heat distribution in the room. We call it Mill Heat Boost Technology.
Day/Night ProgramWe have developed a program that enables you to lower the temperature when you are away from your house. This means that you can significantly save on your power consumption by using our day/night program. It is easy to program and it gives you the control of your heating at all times.