Euri PAR16 Dimmable 400 Lumens LED Flood Bulb, 6 Watt, 5000 Kelvin/Daylight Item # 7698928
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Making greener choices for your facility doesn't have to mean large, complex changes. Simply switching standard incandescent bulbs for this LED bulb can help to reduce energy consumption, helping to you to make an eco-conscious choice.
- 6-watt LED bulb uses less energy than its 50-watt incandescent equivalent.
- Produces a brightness of 400 lumens.
- Voltage: 120V.
- 25,000 estimated hours of usage.
- Dimmable design allows you to reduce power consumption during low-traffic hours.
- 38° beam angle provides focused lighting.
- Compatible with Type A ballast.
- Mercury free and UL listed to provide increased safety and peace of mind.
- 5000 Kelvin (daylight) light appearance.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Beam Angle||40 degrees|
|Bulb Size Standard||PAR16|
|Color Rendering Index||91-95|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||5000K-5500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||6 watts|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||41-60|
|light bulb average rated life||25,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||clear|
|light output||400 lumens|
|Number Of Bulbs||1|
|Operation Type||self contained|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|