Logitech® HD Pro Webcam C920 Item # 770793
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Video conferencing with colleagues can make it easy to stay in the loop while working from home or on the road. The Logitech HD Pro webcam delivers sharp, clear visuals, so you're able to keep up with day-to-day operations while away from the office.
- C920 Pro webcam lets you record high-definition widescreen video in full HD (1080p). Provides video capture at up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Allows you to make high-quality video calls in 720p HD. Also provides lifelike stereo audio for your calls. 720p video (1280 x 720 pixels) is supported on most major instant-messaging systems and Logitech Vid™ HD (software included).
- Takes brilliant, high-resolution still photos at up to 10 megapixels (enhanced). Features quality Carl Zeiss® optics with autofocus.
- Face-recognition software provides easy logins. No need to type passwords to access your computer or accounts.
- For HD operation (720p or 1080p), recommended system requirements are greater than for non-HD use, and include a Pentium 4 2.8GHz or better processor and at least 2GB of RAM (memory).
- 9-point auto focus for crisp, sharp images.
|Compatibility||Laptops; LCD; CRT Monitors|
|dimensions||1.3"H x 3.75"W x 3"D|
|Host Interface||USB 2.0|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Maximum Angle of View||78°|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30 fps|
|maximum photo storage||15 MP photos|
|maximum still image resolution||10 megapixels (software enhanced)|
|maximum video capture resolution||1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|maximum video frame rate||30 fps|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|memory requirements||512 MB|
|minimum CPU requirements||1GHz|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|required hard drive space||200 MB|
|video input||USB 2.0|
|video output||USB 2.0|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.71 oz|
|What's Included||C920 Webcam; Quick Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSCompatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, and most video calling applications
Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode with:
- macOS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player)
- Chrome OS
- Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients)
- USB port