Logitech® HD Pro Webcam C920 Item # 770793
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
High-definition camera for your computer
- Lets you record high-definition widescreen video in full HD (1080p). Provides video capture at up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Allows you to make high-quality video calls in 720p HD. Also provides lifelike stereo audio for your calls. 720p video (1280 x 720 pixels) is supported on most major instant-messaging systems and Logitech Vid™ HD (software included).
- Takes brilliant, high-resolution still photos at up to 10 megapixels (enhanced). Features quality Carl Zeiss® optics with autofocus.
- Face-recognition software provides easy logins. No need to type passwords to access your computer or accounts.
- Note on HD system requirements. For HD operation (720p or 1080p), recommended system requirements are greater than for non-HD use, and include a Pentium 4 2.8GHz or better processor and at least 2GB of RAM (memory).
- 9-point auto focus for crisp, sharp images.
|Compatibility||Laptops; LCD; CRT Monitors|
|dimensions||1.3"H x 3.75"W x 3"D|
|Host Interface||USB 2.0|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Maximum Angle of View||78°|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30 fps|
|maximum photo storage||15 MP photos|
|maximum still image resolution||10 megapixels (software enhanced)|
|maximum video capture resolution||1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|maximum video frame rate||30 fps|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|memory requirements||512 MB|
|minimum CPU requirements||1GHz|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|required hard drive space||200 MB|
|video input||USB 2.0|
|video output||USB 2.0|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.71 oz|
|What's Included||C920 Webcam; Quick Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSCompatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, and most video calling applications
Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode with:
- macOS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player)
- Chrome OS
- Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients)
- USB port