This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lexmark CX725DHE Color Laser All-In-One Printer, 40C9502 Item # 771834
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Process bulk print and copy jobs with this Lexmark CX725DHE color all-in-one laser printer. The two input trays accommodate up to 650 sheets, while the two-sided printing support and fast duplex printing speed optimize efficiency. This Lexmark CX725DHE color all-in-one laser printer works with a wide range of paper types and weights and includes a 7-inch touchscreen for intuitive control and navigation.
- Supports network printing through the built-in Ethernet port.
- Prints up to 47 pages per minute (ppm) in mono and color on A4-size paper.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for mono prints.
- Copies up to 47 pages per minute (ppm) in mono and color.
- Flatbed scanner with 8.5" x 14" scan area.
- Great for busy workgroups with easy-to-use features.
- Features a 7" color touchscreen for easier navigation.
- Prints up to 50 pages per minute in black and color. Automatic 2-sided printing helps save time and money.
- Makes up to 50 black and color copies per minute. Copy reduction and enlargement - 25% to 400%.
- Includes flatbed scanner. Faxes at the speed of 3 seconds per page.
- A 1. 2 GHz dual-core processor with 4GB of memory.
- Maximum true color resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Features 3 paper trays - total paper capacity of 1,200 sheets.
- 150,000 page monthly duty cycle.
- EPEAT Silver certified - reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|LCD Screen Size||7 in.|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Speed||47 copies/min|
|maximum monthly volume||150000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1086 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||50 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||50 pages/min|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||732 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Linux; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|total paper tray capacity||300 sheets|
|Wireless Print Technologies||AirPrint|
|dimensions||30-1/5 in. X 19-9/10 in. X 21 in.|
|Product Type||Color All-In-One Machine|
|zzDEL - Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||732 dpi|
|Media Size||Oficio; Universal; 210.058; 215.9; 266.7; 109.22; 104.14; 85.598; 147.32; 175.26; 210.82; 96.52; 175.768; 121.92|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||1200|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Media Handling||2; 1|
|Product Name||CX725dthe Colour Laser Multifunction Printer With Hard Disk|
|media type||Label; Card Stock; Banner Paper; Plain Paper; Envelope; Vinyl Label|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Workgroup-level MFP offers performance and features of more costly devicesThe Lexmark CX725dhe offers workgroup-level printing performance, advanced scanning, time-saving OCR capabilities and a hard drive for enhanced functionality in a compact, easy-to-use package.
Quad core power
A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with up to 4 GB of memory gives the CX725 a powerful print controller.
Professional color features including ultra-sharp 4800 Color Quality, PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark Color Replacement work with Unison Toner to deliver precision matching of critical hues.
Lexmark-exclusive Cloud Solution Framework (cSF) and Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) applications make the MFP programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry.
Versatile media handling
Media loading and feeding are engineered for ease, reliability and versatility, with up to 650 pages of input capacity (expandable to 2300), small-media and banner-length support, and exceptionally durable input trays that resist misfeeds.
A bright, 7-inch color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails--without pressure or direct skin contact.
Automatic deskew, mixed-size scanning, page-level jam recovery, integrated file compression and OCR make the CX725 a scanning power tool.
Printable Product BrochurePDF, 1.84MB, 8 pages