This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Instant Ink US Office Online Prepaid 5 Card, Monthly Subscription Item # 7720180
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HP Instant Ink is a subscription service that includes ink or toner with hassle-free delivery and recycling. With an Instant Ink plan, you pay for pages you print, not the amount of ink you use—a printed page costs the same whether it's black and white, a color document or a photo. Plans start at $0.99/month (15 pages) for ink and $1.99/month (50 pages) for toner, and go up to $24.99/month (700 pages) for ink and $25.99/month (1500 pages) for toner.
- NEVER RUN OUT AND SAVE UP TO 50% – Get ink or toner, plus hassle-free delivery and recycling with your Instant Ink subscription.
- $5 PREPAID CARD – Your prepaid $5 is credited to your Instant Ink account once you have successfully enrolled in the subscription plan of your choice. Cartridges arrive within 14 days of using the card and setting up your account.
- PRINT A LITTLE OR A LOT – Plans start at $0.99/month and include recycling. Pick a plan based on how often you print, not how much ink you use.
- AUTOMATIC DELIVERY – You will receive ink or toner when your printer runs low, not necessarily every month
- PLAN FLEXIBILITY – Print more or less? Unused pages roll over and extra pages cost pennies. Plus, you can change or cancel your plan at any time.
- ELIGIBLE CARTRIDGES – HP Instant Ink works with Original HP 62, 63, 64, 65, 67, 902, 910, 952, 962 Ink and Original HP 134 Toner
- WHAT"S IN THE BOX: HP Instant Ink $5 Prepaid Card
- SEARCH KEYWORDS - Instant Ink, ink delivery, toner delivery, ink and toner delivery, ink subscription, ink delivery service, Instant Ink prepaid card, ink cartridges, toner cartridges
- Designed for recyclability — easily disassembled into separate materials after use, helping you recycle the individual materials (where facilities exist).
|Length Of Plan Commitment||One Time|
|Subscriptions Plan||PC Monitoring|
|Eco-conscious||Designed For Recyclability; Helps Avoid Waste|