- Develop consistent attitudes, positions and actions toward students.
- Understand how primary and secondary needs influence behavior, in the classroom and at home.
- Includes laws/principles of managing people. Learn the predictable responses to actions by students.
- The book lays the foundation for the You Can Handle Them All series.
- The accompanying study guide provides activities and reflection questions that can be completed individually, in pairs, or in groups to help administrators achieve professional growth and implement the best practices learned during their reading of the book.
|brand name||The Master Teacher|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Forest Management|
|educational content||professional development|
|manufacturer||The Master Teacher, Inc.|
|number of pages||book: 173; study guide: 53|
|size||book: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; study guide: 8 1/2" x 11"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability