Sylvania 4' T8 LED Tube Lights, 2100 Lumens, 3500K/ Warm White, 15 Watts, Replaces 32 Watt and 28 Watt 4' T8 Fluorescent Tubes, 25 Per Case Item # 7742828
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Compatible LED T8 for use with instant start and select programmed rapid start electronic T8 ballasts. SubstiTUBE IPS LED T8 lamps are an energy saving alternative, designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8 lamps. These LED T8 lamps contain no mercury, provide instant light and a uniform light distribution.
- No Rewiring Required
- Suitable for open and enclosedfixtures
- Shatterproof Frosted Nano Plastic
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 160° beam angle provides plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Ballast Compatible - No Re-Wiring Required
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Led Wattage||15 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||160 degrees|
|light output||2100 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||15 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||32 W|
|model||SubstiTube T8 LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3500K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|