Revolabs FLX2 10-FLX2-200-DUAL-VOIP IP Conference Station - Wireless Item # 776646
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Revolabs FLX 2 is a wireless IP and Bluetooth-capable speakerphone for small to medium conference rooms and executive offices with up to 8 participants. The unique modular design provides maximum flexibility for speaker and microphone placement with a handset for dialing and private conversations. Video conferencing units and personal computers can be connected using audio in/out ports. The phone will bridge calls from an IP PBX or a smartphone connected with Bluetooth to calls from a video conferencing unit or a computer-based UC client such as Skype for Business, Zoom, Vidyo and Hangouts.The 10-FLX2-200-DUAL-VOIP model comes with 2 omnidirectional tabletop wireless microphones which features 360° pickup patterns to capture all speech above and around the microphone, and impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices, secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station, an additional wireless speaker and 8 hours of talk time.
|Certifications & Standards||UL/CSA; EN 60950; Part 68; IC-CS03; TBR 21; A-Tick|
|depth||0.4 in.; 6 in.|
|height||4.9 in.; 1.3 in.|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 2 USB|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Support||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.95 lb|
|What's Included||2 x Wireless speaker; 2 x Omnidirectional wireless microphones; Wireless handset; Charger station with power supply; FLX VoIP base station; 7 ft. Ethernet Cable|
|width||1.9 in.; 7.1 in.|
|Wireless Operating Distance||65 ft|
|wireless technology||DECT 6.0|
|Show More ▾|
Revolabs FLX2 Wireless Conference System
- Versatility: Available with two microphones in VoIP or analog phone interfaces.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
- Crystal-Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality.
- Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
- Cost effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of FLX wireless microphones (directional, omnidirectional, and wearable). Only two microphones can be used at a time on the FLX2 system.