Thinking Kids® Visual Guide Workbook, Grade 3 Item # 783716
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Uses infographics to present fun, grade-specific information to kids in a visually appealing manner. The bold pictures grab attention and help make it easy for students to remember information.
- Utilizes infographics to present interesting facts and information to kids in an easy-to-remember visual manner. Simplifies complex ideas by presenting colorful charts, graphs and pictures to highlight key information.
- Helps build math, writing and data-collection skills to turn students into critical thinkers that can learn independently.
- Includes comprehension questions, writing prompts and creative challenges to keep kids engaged and interested.
- Designed for students in grade 3.
- Includes lessons about rainbows, health, nutrition, the moon, hydroelectric power, aviation and more.
|book title||Visual Guide to Third Grade|
|number of pages||192 pages|