This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Avery® UltraDuty® GHS Chemical Labels, 60527, For Inkjet Printers, 1" x 2 1/2", White, Pack Of 600 Item # 784967
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create a safer workplace with help from these tough GHS chemical labels. Mark drums and jugs or create safety markings that stand up to challenging conditions, including sea water, chemicals, sunlight and harsh temperatures.
- Poly film creates a rugged design for use in challenging environments. Tough construction withstands water, chemicals, abrasions, sunlight, tearing, scuffing and harsh temperatures and meets the BS5609 Sec. 2 protocol for up to 90 days of immersion in sea water.
- Permanent adhesive provides a powerful, long-lasting bond.
- Compliant with OSHA-mandated Globally Harmonized System regulations to ensure compliance for your facility. An easy way to label drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles or create other workplace safety labels to foster a safer working environment.
- Avery Design & Print GHS Wizard™ software and templates make it easy to generate labels (visit avery.com/GHS for more information).
- For use with pigment-based inkjet printers.
|label features||moisture resistant; permanent; self adhesive; UV Resistant; water resistant|
|label format||full sheet|
|label type||full sheet; identification|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||24|
|primary material||poly film|
|size||1" x 2 1/2"|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels
Are your chemical labels compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS)?
The OSHA-mandated system for classifying and labeling chemicals impacts any company that produces, ships or uses hazardous chemicals. Ensure your chemical labels comply with GHS by always using the correct labeling.
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are:
- Chemical resistant: Tested resistance to chemicals (i.e. Heptane, HCL 37%, pH3 buffer)
- Abrasion resistant: Dry-rub and wet-rub abrasion tests
- Waterproof: Passed BS5609 Section 2, 90-day seawater submersion adhesion test
- UV resistant for 2+ years outdoor UV life
- Tear-resistant durable synthetic label material
- Jam-free, smudge-free labels
- Multiple sizes for containers such as drums, pails, jugs, bottles, vials and tubes
- Additional uses include safety, calibration, inspection and equipment ID labels
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Apply as low as 10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Print on-demand with free templates at our website
Easy to Customize and Print
Just use the free blank or pre-designed templates and add your GHS-compliant information with easy, step-by-step instructions.
Include your company logo, lot numbers, barcodes or other information as needed. Then print.
Simply peel and stick. Create as many labels as you need, when you need them.
Simple to use software
Tough Labels for Tough Jobs
Resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures. Apply as low as 10 degree Fahrenheit.
BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - label remains adhered for at least 90-days in seawater.
Variety of Sizes
Perfect for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles. Labels stick on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more.
OSHA Safety Signs
Great for warnings, safety signs, large equipment and outdoor work labels.
Dye- vs. pigment-based inkjet printers
Chemical, Abrasion, UV Resistance and Waterproof properties are only available when using pigment-based inkjet printers.
List of pigment-based printers
This list may not include all pigment-based inkjet printers. Please check with your manufacturer.
Find the right label for your job
Choose the perfect size and shape Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Label to meet your needs.
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels and the Avery GHS Wizard software have been honored by OH&S, ISHN and the attendees of the ASSE with recent safety and labeling awards.