This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lunera LED 2' T8 Ballast Compatible Replacement Tube, 8 Watts, 3500K, 1200 Lumens, 25 Tubes Per Case Item # 7852116
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LUNERA T8 LED 2' is a plug and play (Type A, ballast driven) linear T-LED replacement for a 2', bi-Pin T8 fluorescent lamp up to 20W. It operates off of the existing electronic ballast and supports instant start, rapid start and programmed start ballasts. No fixture rewiring is required.
- This LED lamp emits beautiful light with a 330° Beam Angle, has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers up to 1,200 lumens of usable light.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 2' features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- This lamp includes Thermal Fuse Protection, with 5 fuses (one per -Pin and one on the electronics board) that safely disable the lamp in the event of thermal/overheating issues caused by arcing or shorts due to faulty fixture wiring, ballast failure, or socket degeneration.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 2' is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- This lamp does not contain mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal. This lamp does NOT support line voltage.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||24 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||T8|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3000K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||yes|
|energy used||8 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||20|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||76-90|
|Led Tube Type||linear|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||1,200 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Operation Type||type A ballast compatible|
|Socket Type||G13 medium bi-pin|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|